Crème de la Crème haute perfumery boutiques in the Baltic States are looking for an experienced HR Manager (based in Vilnius) to cover all three Baltic countries: Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.
THE POSITION ENTAILS:
- selecting and recruiting employees for all positions in the company, holding interviews, analyzing the experience and personality traits of the candidates/applicants/potential employees in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.
- supervising the performance of the sales staff in all existing and newly opened Crème de la Crème boutiques and Jo Malone London stores in all three Baltic states.
- allocating and structuring responsibilities and work functions in stores, the office, and our warehouse.
- monitoring and optimizing personnel costs such as salaries, work schedules, sales incentives, and productivity.
- cooperating closely with the commercial team, as well as the training team to monitor and improve the performance of our employees to ensure that a high level of customer service is provided in all our stores.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD:
- have extensive professional HR experience, and be familiar with the latest legal requirements related to HR.
- possess an intuitive understanding of the applicant’s strengths and weaknesses, and be a good negotiator and psychologically minded person.
- be excellent at communicating in spoken and written Lithuania, English and Russian;
- understand the importance of service, especially in the particular context of the beauty industry and world of fashion.
- have a driving license.
- a challenging and rewarding position where you will directly shape, influence, and contribute to the efficient development of the most high-end distribution/retail company in the field of ultra-luxury fragrances in the Baltic States.
- a competitive salary (€1700 to €2200 netto, depending on experience) in a vibrant and dynamic company.
We are looking for someone who understands the importance of selecting reliable and passionate employees, but we also need you to get the best out of people and devise systems that continue to motivate our team to perform at their best. So, if you hold yourself and others to standards, we’d love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview at the beginning of February, 2022.